Tunes for this LP were recorded last year in Haderslev, Denmark with assistance of a friend Dominik. The result is a totally crushing wall of doom, which adds a lot to the excellent songwriting. The whole concept of the album is enriched by a guest string trio with a „coda“ composed solely for this LP, which closes the first song and bridges over A side of the record with the B side. The final mastering was made by almighty producer James Plotkin.
This material is released as an LP in 300 pieces on red-transparent heavy 180 gram vinyl. The cover is a thick cardboard gatefold printed with a silk screening technique on all four sides in a two colour combination of black and red. The appealing artwork was drawn by a talented young artist called Or.lock. Our friend Martin is in charge of the silk-screening business. We have cooperated on our previous releases with him and he’s done an amazing job.
This release is cooperation between:
- Analog Freaks Records × www.analogfreaks.net
- The Holy Goat Records × www.fb.com/holygoatrecords
- W.I.F.A.G.E.N.A. Records × www.wifagena.com
On the Edge of Tartarus composed by Adam Paskuda and recorded by Ondrej at Nová Koncertná Sála Konzervatória v Žiline
- Soňa Jurigová × violin
- Paulína Belková × violin
- Filip Halečka × cello
- Recorded and mixed by Dominik Suchý at Sonic College Studios; Haderslev; Denmark
- Mastered by James Plotkin at Plotkinworks; Bethlehem, PA; USA
- Artwork by Or.lock
- Layout by Daniel
- Print by Uutěrky
- Released 01/05/MMXV // Discogs